WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

I actually really liked the ending argument

Totally spot on for anyone who's had to work in a team they hate. Great beginning and middle too.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Brilliant script, but some changes are unwelcome.

As ever, the Mastermind Character is developed and maintained with great and consistent voice acting and Swain's hallmark scripting. The new look was good in terms of outlines; it's nice to see MM's face properly, but the colours were way too light. A character like him works best in almost full duotone, so to see quite a wide range of reds is slightly unsettling, especially seeing as your style normally reserves the lighter tones for glass/shiny objects. Therefore all I would change is a consistent crimson scheme for Mastermind 6, which I can't fucking wait for.

Also, one more thing. Masermind's playfully ignorant dialogue works to it's best effect in a slow-pace environment-allowing for pauses to let things sink in and to emphasize the awkwardness that is the trademark of this series. For some reason, is seems you've employed a more Blockhead-ish pace in this installment, which doesn't do your excellent script justice. Beautiful animation, nonetheless.

5/5, 9/10

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

I need to send this to all my anime-fan friends.

@DragonYugi I'm pretty sure the poor animation and lip-synch is part of the whole piss-take of the anime genre. Same with the storyline. I thought it was absolutely spot-on from the camera angles, animation techniques and voices.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Excellent.

Haven't seen a collab of this quality since $00pah N1n10doh, which is saying a damn lot. Some sketches were ok, but there wasn't one I didn't like. I must say, the sketch with Zangief and Dhalsim really reminded me of Johnny Bravo. I don't know why.

4 Rounds Of Randomness 4 Rounds Of Randomness

Ok...

Round one
-Not very good. Jumpy animation with physics leaving more to be desired. Also not really that funny or random.

Round two
-Alright, still has the same problems as round one, but to a lesser extent. Good effort.

Round three
-Looks nice, but relies strongly on special effects, I can see, as the actual frame by frame stick animation within is rubbish. Definately getting there.

Round four
-Awesome animation. Yes, it is full of special effects, but there are some moments where I feel you've put some real effort into it. Great comic timing too, along with some actual randomness.

Eclypso responds:

Thx man.
NOW that's a review.
As for me (Round 4) I can tell you that what you saw was half of the first project. Didn't have time to finish....I kinda helped everyone in the class and even did a 3D scene for someone. :P

I'll start making more content for newgrounds soon so stay tuned. :P

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Amazing, as usual

Animation was great, great comic timing and, despite me hearing the same few voices in every flash that makes it, they are popular for a reason-they're very good.

5/5 10/10

-Loving fan, Laurie

WALK! WALK!

Yo yo

Absolutely brilliant, glad I took part. Only one thing, the 3rd time my contribution cycles, it credits it as someone else. I'm not particularly bothered, but yeah, it does.

Insanimation responds:

Ah, I will try to fix that. Thanks for the heads up :)

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Hmmm

"that pacflip is right if metal gear funnies 1 that that is fucking crazy that was 1 of the worst movies id ever seen it was poorr animation and i did not laugh 1 bit
i cried a little. if thatwon somthin you just lost a newgrounder tomfulp AND IF IT DID WRITE BACK AND IF IT DID THEN IM OUTA HERE"

..You guys are reeeeal gullible. Metal gear funnies didn't win shit. There is no mention of them in the video, and, if that wasn't enough, that image stating otherwise is suspiciously similar to the photo of last years awards, only with different text. The angle, lighting and background etc is all the same, someone just photoshopped the text.

But anyways, I don't wanna be a negative nancy and get whacked upside the head by the review crew, so I'm actually gonna review this thing.
Great use of green-screen backdrops there, looked very professional, apart from all those damn jump-cuts. Though they did provide some good comedic timing at points, there was a bit too many of them. Good music and very deserving recipients of this year's Tank Awards.
All in all, a sweet submission.

Penguin in a microwave Penguin in a microwave

I didn't think it was all that bad, to be honest

I've seen better, but I've definately seen much worse. Saying that, it looks like you're at about the same level as I am flash-ability wise, and so all I can recommend is to practice, because you obviously have potential. You'd be renowned as a genius if this was submitted around "Bin-Laden-In-A-Blender" times, so I don't see why everyone's being so mean to you. Add a little music, slightly better animation, more killing features etc and even this could be pretty good.

-Laurie

demonicfiendchild responds:

lol i made this in like year 9 dude my flash was mostly terrible frame by frame animation and now its better but all the stuff i submit sucks because i cant write scripts for shit and i dont waste any good animation on terrible scripts lol

Take On Me Failure Take On Me Failure

Nice

That is a handsome guy in there. Frames 1-399 were pretty cool, if you ask me.

taiki288 responds:

Glad you enjoyed. :3
Blam Shield failed me. :(

Sorry, I couldn't entertain you more.
As said before; I'll try to put more effort into my later animations.